Photo Days with Fujifilm

 During this year's Photo Days in Brussels I got to work with Fujifilm. I got to test out (I was one of the demonstrators) the newest INSTAX camera: INSTAX Pal! It's actually the first digital-only camera in the INSTAX lineup and it's the features in the INSTAX Pal app that got me really hyped about this new gadget. The video below explains this new baby pretty well.

I can't contain my excitement for this little guy, hence I'm writing this post. I kept calling him my little friend and introducing him to passersby that way. Once it was time for us to part ways I luckily still had some momentos of our days together; the joys of print! I bundled them all together in the INSTAX UP! app, which puts them in this nice little pile. In one of the pictures you can see part of my coord for that day:
  • Head bow: Alice and the Pirates
  • Blouse; Off-brand
  • Wrist cuffs: Alice and the Pirates
  • JSK: Alice and the Pirates
  • Bloomers: Baby The Stars Shine Bright
  • OTKs: Atelier 17
  • Shoes: Off-brand
  • Backpack: Baby The Stars Shine Bright

INSTAX Link pile
On the left a picture of me with Bee, Laura and Aly.

You might've already noticed the QR code on one of the pictures. If you were to scan that it'd show you the little photoshoot we did. This is what I adored about this little camera: when you use it with the app you can have it do interval shooting with up to 21 pictures. So once I had some downtime I had a little fun trying it out wearing:
  • Head bow: Off-brand
  • Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
  • Cutsew: Off-brand
  • Wrist cuffs: Second-hand Metamorphose
  • OP: Atelier Pierrot
  • Corset: Off-brand
  • Bloomers: Off-brand
  • OTKs: Moi-Même-Moitié
  • Shoes: Bodyline
  • Bag: Moi-Même-Moitié
  • Umbrella: Off-brand 

One of my favorite pictures from the personal shoot.

I'd like to thank Fujifilm Belgium for their enthusiasm and kindness during this year's Photo Days in Brussels. Of course I'll be waiting for another opportunity to work with them again because it was just such a great experience!

A picture of me and Soonji.


Thank you, and take care.


Comments

Popular Posts