Introduction - 自己紹介

I thought it'd be a good idea to start this blog off with a formal introduction. Once we've gone through al the necessary formalities we can get into the nonsense my brain comes up with. And no, I don't separate myself from my brain, but I just like to pretend it's a different entity: the split between the conscious and the subconscious if you will. For some this introduction will be quite unnecessary, but please do stay around for it. You might discover something new about me (this is not a guarantee).

Hello, my name is Nesrine and I'm an eclectic creative - or at least I try to be - based in Belgium. Let's say this blog is another way for me to express my creativity. This is not my first blog. My old blog Not So French Fries is still online. So feel free to go take a look at my posts. My hobbies include fashion, video games, photography and trading card games. I love being creative with fashion in as many ways as possible. 

A photo of Nesrine

I hope you're looking forward to the future of this blog as much as I am because it feels great to have another outlet for my so-called nonsense. 

Thank you, and take care.



Comments

Popular Posts